-
March 13th, 2010, 05:22 PM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: Speaker placement (and elevation)

Originally Posted by
rontec
For my personal taste I think the 19s should be elevated about a foot above the floor. I plan to try it this weekend.
I'd agree.....Here's mine laying on it's back......not quite as high though.
Although mine have pedestals taller than stock......I plan on building some ten-inch high stands one day.
-
March 13th, 2010, 06:02 PM
#2
HB Super Moderator
Re: Speaker placement (and elevation)
The basic thought here is to get the sound up to ear level.And it just looks a whole lot nicer than proping the front of the speakers with something does it not.
-
March 13th, 2010, 07:40 PM
#3
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: Speaker placement (and elevation)

Originally Posted by
Russnohio
Here's mine laying on it's back......
Oh dear.... Looks like your 19s have been drinking again!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks